HOW DOES CLEARPAY WORK?
Clearpay makes your monthly budgeting even easier by letting you spread the cost of your order over 4 interest- free instalments paid every 2 weeks.
- What are the basics?
- How do I pay using Clearpay?
- When will I receive my payment statement?
- Having trouble paying with Clearpay?
What are the basics?
Clearpay is available to all over 18’s with a billing and delivery address registered in the UK.
You're unable to buy Gift vouchers using Clearpay and your order will need to be placed in GBP. However, if you have a gift voucher and you're spending more than its value, you can pay the remaining balance of your order using Clearpay.
Please note, if you pay for your order this way, there won't be a breakdown of payment methods used on your order confirmation email.
How do I pay using Clearpay?
To pay using Clearpay, your order must be between £25-800.
When you get to checkout, click ‘change’ under payment type and then ‘Add New Payment Method’. You’ll be redirected to the Clearpay portal where you’ll be asked to register with an email address and password. These same details can be used for any future purchases made using Clearpay.
You'll need to provide your mobile number as Clearpay may need to contact you. You'll also need to provide your email address so that Clearpay can send your payment schedule.
Clearpay use this information to keep you up to date on any payments or refunds that are due, so it’s important the details you provide us with are correct.
Please note, if you've paid using Clearpay, you won't be able to cancel your order once you've placed it.
When will I receive my payment schedule?
You’ll be asked to pay the first of 4 instalments once you’re logged into the Clearpay Portal at checkout.
Instalments 2, 3 and 4 will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you selected at checkout every 2 weeks.
You'll receive a reminder from Clearpay 2 days before each instalment is collected. If you miss one of your scheduled payments, simply log in to your App or online and click PAY NOW next to your "overdue payment". You'll have until 11pm the next day to make a missed payment before being charged any late fees. To find out more, click here.
You can pay off the balance of your order early with the ‘PAY NOW’ feature in the Clearpay app. To find out more, click here.
Having trouble paying with Clearpay?
If you have any trouble placing an order with Clearpay, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Clearpay may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- Clearpay may not have been able to check your details using the billing address that you've provided. You'll need to make sure that your billing address is the same address that your bank/credit cards are registered to.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Clearpay statements. Once these are paid off, try Clearpay again. If you've recently paid off outstanding statements, please allow 24 hours before trying to pay through Clearpay again.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
- If you haven't used Clearpay before and you're shipping to a different address to your billing address, the payment may be declined.
For more information about Clearpay, including information about late fees click here.
To find out more about returns paid for by Clearpay, click here.
Disclaimer: Our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties; these are provided solely for your convenience. Myclothingwarehouse have no control over these sites and are not responsible for their content or availability.